Friday, November 16, 2007

A happy start for a happy Natasha


























(note: the person above is not Natasha)

Finally it has arrived.
Blog NUMBER FOUR!!!!

Because I
am bad at remembering usernames and passwords. But this is the record for me. The setup of two blogs within a week. And Jannah was saying in her high-shrilled voice, "don't forget your password this time!" I said, "I swear I won't!" And I didn't. But what I forgot was my username instead. Goddammnit!

(beware: long story ahead!)

So we had fun yesterday! And I shall tell you why soon. Like now. Jangjang called the day before.

"Natz, guess who I'm sitting next to...?"

"Er... Timothy Goh...?"

"One of the Click Five guys... hehehe..."

I screamed...!!! She asked if I wanted to come help the next day and off we went! It was fun seeing people of all sorts, personalities and colour. Their works were the greatest. But we knew what everyone was waiting for. That moment. Suddenly Jannah came running from behind the corner.

"They're coming they're coming! Click 5 is coming up the stairs now!"

I froze. Less than 10 seconds later, Kyle
(lead singer) strode by, tall and lanky, with guitar case in hand and a smile followed by the rest of the band. I would melt if I wanted to but Jannah and I know we had a mission to keep our cool! Later, we desperately wanted to take a picture (actually it was me; jan already took one with kyle the day before).

When one of the ladies (who was with Click 5) walked by, we asked if it was possible to take a picture with them. She immediately agreed and let us in. When Lester saw us going in, he quickly ran and said to the lady, "I'm with them!" Finally.. we were in the lounge room behind closed doors, alone with Click 5... and a random nice photographer.

I guess it never dawned on us the whole time we were star-struck. But nothing felt as real as that moment. We were not seeing them on pictures in magazines, or on a cd case. We were in a room with them. This silence
was deafening. Some were practicing their instruments, some were packing, and the three of us were murmuring among ourselves. When the photographer knew it was odd enough for us, he gestured us toward the guys and we kindly asked for a photo with the band. They smiled and agreed.

Their performance was mind-blowing. Possibly because we were so star-struck. But it wasn't just us who went crazy.

David Cheng -
"Ohmygod he sings so good! I think I'm in love......"

Goodies received for a day at Promax:

1 new bag
1 free cd
1 special picture taken
2
(meals of) great food
3
(legally/illegally obtained) t-shirts
5 cute guys
(like click 5 :D )
5 autographs taken
8 dvds and showreels
(of great works)
293
(random no. because there was toomany to count) talents and artists from around the world to meet
746384 annoying moments

1 great night
1 great experience
1 happy natasha

1 comment:

Da STAlisted Army said...
This comment has been removed by the author.