Saturday, January 26, 2008

Love partner + friends = a healthy Balance





























Here's a tip for anyone with relationships and even a memo for me! Just in case I forget.

love partner + friends = a healthy relationship

I have always believed in this (or more like, just realised this after my break-up), and so have some people I know. The one I had with H was considered an unhealthy one. He got jealous when I talked to my guy friends and slowly I realised I got to see/spend less time with my other friends. And they did come back with scary mesages like "why did you ditch us?"

But after talking to Mr V, I realise being loyal to your significant other is important. But so is maintaining your relationship with your friends. I will always need my friends until the day I die. Spending a romantic time with the man you love is completely different from spending time with your girlfriends, having a fun time gossiping and watching chick flicks. So that means you should let your man spend time with his boyfriends and enjoy their boytime as well.

That's a plus plus for your happiness.

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Jannah! said...

(to anyone reading this)
i agree with you natz... *smiles*