Friday, February 22, 2008

American Idol Season 7

I remembered being amazingly intrigued by a talent show that had fast taken the world by storm. Not only because of the wacky personalities going in and out of the audition room, but I believe the judges played a role too.

Everyone wanted to watch what the infamous Simon says. He's been claimed to be so straight-forward and cynical he could make people cry in one minute, tops. So we had to watch the first season of American Idol to see for ourselves. Many seasons later, I lost interest.

But last night, I persevered. I watched American Idol season 7 for a whole 2 hours. Because a few talents caught my attention.

David Archuleta 17-years-old, started singing at 7














David Archuleta - Shop Around (60s night)

Garrett Haley 17-years-old, performed in local talent shows and high school musicals




Garrett Haley - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do (60s night)

Jason Castro 20-years-old, played in a band Keeping Lions, and plays drums other than singing



Jason Castro - What A Day For A Daydream (60s night)

No comments: