Friday, February 29, 2008

Juice of Life






















There's something absolutely incredible about this drink. To me, it is THE Elixir of Life. I am quickly replacing my frequent dose of coffee to what seems to be a not-so-healthy pick of the Red Bull. It's readily available, no hassle of constant mixing like home-made coffee, and oh so rejuvenating.

I don't know if it's some psychological thing or if Red Bull really works. It makes me feel slightly stronger. And it makes me believe I can stay up all night to do work. It makes me believe I have the energy even tho at the back of my head, I know I'm a little tired already. Which is great!

The Elixir of Life that gives me wings!







*yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

erm, its just the sugar that gives you wings.
better watch that sugar level ah

NAT said...

yea i know, i worry too :( but sometimes i can't help it.