Wednesday, March 12, 2008

mobstas on GANGSTARZ 08


















This is probably the coolest thing that's happened to any of us. These dudes are gonna be on TV3! Wooo! 

I think that's awesome. They got Top 5 in a Malaysian talent show. I know it's not Grammy's or something but knowing my friends are inside feels like it. It's way cooler than cooooool. It's ice sejuuuuuuk (translated 'cold') bebeh!

Possibly airing on 27 April. So if you've got Malaysian channel, do Watch it! Record it!

Music is truly a wonderful thing because to a lot of us it becomes the soundtrack to our lives. We could be 90-years-old and saggy, and still seen with earphones buried in our hairy, wrinkled ears. 

I wish I were a musician too. I have the urge but can't do much. If I could, I would want to play the piano, drums and guitar. But hoho, i no know about musical notes or anything like that. I won't die peaceful until that one cheap jamming session. 

But yea, sometimes people cross roads. To pursue another interest or perhaps having lost interest in the current one. Either out of selfishness, out of anger, out of passion, out of love, out of thoughtfulness, and the list goes on. we'll never know. 

But change is a constant yea? We can't let these things get in the way of what we really love. And if they still love it too, they'll come back.

No comments: