Monday, April 14, 2008

Plugless

Firstly,


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MR ONG IRFAN
I wish I could've been at the party as well, even tho it was a surprise one
But many wishes to you and Lyn, Ong Schlong :D

---------------------

It's been confirmed, 20th April - "it's a wrap!"

I can't wait to lead a normal life again, but there's a lot of things I'll miss. Preparing props, rushing to locations, talking and working with the crew, watching the cast get made up, relaxing with the interns, the rush of scene change, the last min orders by ADs, angsty directors, watching the cast get into character, getting last min orders to be extras (jannah's gonna be on tv!), and looking forward to meal times (and we can't do this without jannah :D)!

Everyone looks forward to meal times. at 12 am, when talents are feeling sleepy, they look for Jannah because she's the answer to their need to rejuvenate. kheng hua looks for jannah for her daily kopi-o kosong, michelle chong looks for jannah for her teh-o.

Honestly girl, no one can stay alive without you on the set. Props are props, anyone can do it (and it's not all that fun either, trust me). But no one can handle the food like jannah, the effort and love she puts into it.. cos it is not easy pleasing everyone. but jenny always knows what we peoples likes :)

Hmm the train this morning was jam-packed as hell. But I think I like the idea of being squashed. It means I don't have to hold the railing. If the train jerks, I just lean on someone so it's kind of cosy.

So today I'm doing transcribing! Really excited!

So many plans for post 20th April.

I've bought OC season 1 and 2, and coming up 3 so I can have my own drama marathon.
gonna clean up my room,
start watching more movies,
walk around Singapore,
pay attention to Mirzan,
start making t-shirts for the fun of it cos I don't want to buy anymore,
go ben & jerry's with my lovers,
do a series of masak-masak show (don't forget jan!)
purchase more dvds
and have the time of my life!

then I'll find work again. Hope you guys are doing well too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! you have 6 more days!
and yay! ben&jerry's!!