Monday, April 21, 2008

What did you say, Zu Wee?

"IT'S A WRAPPPP!!!"  


















I knew it, I knew all that hard work would pay off. Sayang Sayang wrapped on 20 April 2008. Just a bit of endurance, sacrifice and willpower is all it takes... to make the wrap seem so much more worthwhile. It has been great, it has been exceptionally fabulous. I am proud to have been a part of this production, I am proud to have met the people I met, and learned from them along the journey. I am happy (and a tiny bit exhausted).

Like Jia Min (2nd AD) said,

"You guys survived.."
















It does feel weird knowing it has ended. Now we have to re-work our lifestyle. There's going to be lesser chaos. For now. 

Apparently we found out work doesn't end here. We have to tear down everything from set, pack the place, clean up the mess, and see if they need anymore help before permanently saying bye bye at the end of April. 

This production has ended, but it might spell the beginning of another. Possibly,

... with a group that's doing a cina peranakan drama, who only need help in photoshopping
... with Richard! The nicest baba man we know, who needs help in t-shirt designing in conjunction w/ the peranakan museum opening 


"Thrilling man!" - Jia Min


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)



Smile

Hello, I'm Jannah! said...

hey natz, hey lionelz!

thanks so much for the reality check and damn it feels weird to complete this internship. thought that I cannot even survive!

haha! tomorrow back to work at 10am! see you!

NAT said...

hahah yah mans. see yousa!