Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Flying over bus stops

It's funny, how will you ever know what's the right thing to do when you get confused between decisions all the time. 

You want to support others and be there for them, but do you need your alone time?
You want to care for the feelings of others, but should you care about your own feelings?
You listen to them whenever they need a listening ear, but do you need a listening ear too?

Sometimes you want to cry for attention but it would seem boastful and selfish. That's one of the first things people suspect. You want to cry for attention, but not too much for the good of you and the people you're with. So when is the right time to cry for attention, without seeming selfish and knowing you want to pay attention to them at the same time? 

I don't know. I think I'm talking senselessly now.

I envy selfless people. I really do cos I want to be that person. But it's hard when I'm so full of myself. They can humbly put their problems aside for a while despite its weight on them, and concentrate on the problems of others. Hats down to you selfless people.

No comments: