Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ketawa

The last few days have been going swell.

On Sunday, the MNM (mat, nat, mir) siblings went kite-flying! Really good cos I've never seen my brother behave like a child in the longest time. He was running everywhere with the kite hoping to keep it up. And I don't think Mijon has seen my bro act like that as well, so he was extra happy and we all just ran together. With very little wind,and not very experienced kite-flyers, we were pretty impressed by how high it got.

On Monday, I shopped for Mat's birthday present. I couldn't find anything proper so I just bought that flexi-hand neck massager from Action City. Then I dropped by school to see the boyfriend [:)].

On Tuesday, Happy 24th Birthday Mahathir! The lunch with Varian - super. A good 2-hour chat in the afternoon. I went to vista to try and edit this outside project we did, but all I could do was slice the clips up. Then we dropped by studio and saw everyone. Crazy studio IG is now 16 ppl bigger! Haha good luck you guys! Advantage is there's loads more hands, that's for sure. 

Finally, a dinner at Sakura for Mat's birthday where Mijon believed the fish dish to be a 'shark', and we dared him to eat the fish's eye. He said okay! And just when it was about to enter his mouth, it slipped off the spoon. haha nonsense.

Today is Wednesday! :D 

No comments: