Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Long way down


































Do you feel like sometimes you have a picture of the kind of person you want to be in your head, and you believed it your entire life you are that ideal person. But everytime a situation beckons you to behave like that person, you find it difficult. It never really occurred to you why and you weren't about to find out yet. But you knew so long as you stayed that ideal person, nothing can go wrong.

But as the years go on, you see it happening again and again. You seem to always find a problem in everything. Till you come to a point where you have to stop and think, is something wrong? Am I really who I think I am? And it puts you in such a whirlpool of confusion that you think about it when you sleep and when you're awake. Until finally, you begin to fit some of the pieces together.

I've been in self-denial all my life. But lately, I discovered a lot of truths about myself. It is a little scary but enlightening. Are you who you really think you are?

No comments: