Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rusty

I feel so free now that I don't have to sleep and can do whatever I want. Gerekzzzz

So haven't been to my bestie's, Ruz, blog in a while when I saw this -

I'm gonna end my post with a video for my girlfriend, Natz! Hey gf! You still remember this vid? Brought back a lottttt of memories when I watched it the other night. 

Turns out it's A1 Ready Or Not! Hahah yep, definitely brought back memories. Sec 1. The girls tried to learn the choreography for some sch performance. And the memorable part was when some of us [you know who you are, miss ;)] got into an argument later. Oh days of immaturity. Sec school's been a blast yea? Let's go back someday. 

I misses you girlfriend :)

3 comments:

Hello, I'm Jannah! said...

OMGNATZ! Back then in sec 1 my group of girl friends were doing the same thing too! hahahahaha! i swear boybands have magic spells to make girls dance like them!!!

NAT said...

i know manz! it was still the pop era tho fading a little already. HAHA oh boybands.

Rusty said...

hey gf! haha. ready or not, here i come? i was the wet blanket, huh? haha young and childish we were. but yeah, after that.. Dreamstreet. Remember Mc Trous? :P

kisses and misses