Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby moments

I miss Mirzan. Last Friday he left for his motherland with his mother. And won't be back till 14th June. But no regrets, at least during the last few days I spent all my waking moments with him. Playing Spongebob on his gameboy (yes we completed all the levels!), we read books (yay education!), and watched Animal Planet. 

Watching Animal Planet is one of the best things to do with children I think, no matter what show. Cos you guys get to learn about the life of another life-form together. So it gets fascinating. 

Oh well, at least now I can clean my room in peace. I miss watching him break into a smile or comforting him when he cries. Here're some of the baby moments.


BABY MOMENTS



BABY MOMENTS 2

 Baby with pinoy Papa @ Raya


 Baby cry


 Baby and friends shampoo session @ Raya


 Lion baby


 Baby go to nursery


 Lion baby 2


"kakak wake up, petang ready." [petang - afternoon]
opens curtains. 
"see? the sun come out ready, it's a sunny day!"


"kakak, my friend don't know my name. he call me... Mizon."


watching a pig cartoon on kids central i say
"eh mirzan look, babi."
"BIBIK, KAKAK CAKAP BABI!" [cakap - said]


"kakak see? I wear Ben 10 panties."


"Bibik! Ijan ganti nama, Ijan sekarang Abang."
[Bibik! Ijan changed name, now Ijan is Big Brother.]


When bibik scolds him, he usually cries. 
This time, he didn't.
He smiled, "just now bibik scold me I never cry." 
"How come?"
"i Abang ready what."


while coming back from ngaji [religious class].
"shahira, bila kita besar tak boleh kawan gini lagi tau" 
[shahira, when we're big, we can't be friends like this anymore you know]
shahira asks, "kenape?" [why]
"pasal, nanti kita dah tak handsome.[because, i won't be handsome anymore]


Just when I thought he couldn't get any bigger, I realised he's growing up really fast. 
Oh babyyy, I missshhh youssss.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He's one cute baby brother ;)

Anonymous said...

Mine's Cuter!

lol lol jkjk ;D


We still haven't done a mirzan-leon meet n greet session. LOL


;D

Hello, I'm Jannah! said...

awwwwww.... i miss mijon very much! it's been a long time since i last saw/heard him... sobs :(

Unknown said...

back then, i've always seen mirzan as the baby brother that i never had.

and erm, if it comes to a showdown between mijon and leon.
i think the winner would be kinda obvious.


the winner would be none other than....chih wen

NAT said...

haha! i have no say.. anyway adam if you noticed.. one of mirzan's photo.. the one where hes at the playground looking angry, and staring into space.. he kind of looks like you.. haha

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHITTTTTT LOLROFL HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

"Mini-ME"

hahahahaha

ya chih Wen, hands down legs down dicks down, (mounts of B**Bi*s down too)
LOL

Unknown said...

oh my gosh.
mizon got same angry face as me lah!

and loin, you're asking for it ah?
wait gar gar smack you then you know.

Anonymous said...

Hoho! Someone's asking for a good smackin' to be black and blue all over...but I doubt you'll see the difference...