Wednesday, August 27, 2008

But nothing

So much to say but memory sucks. 

And sometimes I just like to wallow in misery and think everything in this world sucks. The thought I'm thinking these thoughts suck. I'm so optimistic I want to be pessimistic. Everything sucks. I'm saying all this cos I know it's not true. But that's me right now pessimist. Don't you just hate the world? 

Why can't i be a better sister or friend or girlfriend? My own existence irks me. get away. 

[deep inside she knows its all okay. there are people out there whom she loves very much and will do anything for and thinks they love her back] 

this sucks. i have to get out of pessimist mode its not making me feel better. 

[really deeeep down inside she's really happy and grateful about everything and everyone in her life an knows there's no need for all this blabbering] 

i feel like i hold back my emotions alot of the time when im very mad. and it sucks that feeling. to want to think ur very madbut u cant say cos you either think all hell will break loose if the monster in you comes out, or, it might just make the monster in the other person come out. and its not gonna be rpettty.

people, let's stop any traces of judgmental-ism running in our blood. it's so inhumanely... sinful. it does no good for me, no good for you. no good to think what you think is really going through the minds of others or what they really go through. imagination is a powerful tool but use it wisely. like they always say, too much of something is never good.

neever.. ever.. eever... ever.. er.. r....

No comments: