Sunday, August 17, 2008

We love coffee generation!

















I absolutely love coffee. I know alot of people do. I have to have it almost every morning. The process of making it is as exciting as sipping it. Everyone does it a different way. I usually use the 3 in 1 packs cos I'm lazy and 3 in 1 packs are made for lazy people. 

The excitement begins when I pull 2 golden sachets out of the bag, rip it open, and tilt it into the mug and watch as showers of golden brown and white powder reach the bottom. 

I take the thermos and pour in hot water slowly watching as the powder transform into a milky brown brew, steam rises, and aroma fills the nostrils. Mmmm mmm. 

I take a spoon and mix the brew in slow circles, listening to the soft tinkle as metal meets glass. Then take a sip. You know it's a perfect morning. 


Is coffee really a cup of heaven? Or a cup full of diseases waiting to attack? 

Some reading material:

No comments: