Thursday, September 11, 2008

Of camera, Jon & CJ7

And sometimes there are bigger things than ourselves to attend to. 

When I talk to Jon, it's usually an imaginative journey into Disneyland, which I love. I like asking about his day, seeing what he'll say. I like talking to him or showing him funny things that we both can laugh about. I like watching him observe something so intensely. Oh, children can be so inspiring. 

I would also like to talk about my Canon Powershot A430. I don't think it's been in my possession for very long but it's been weird lately. Are there such things as cameras that gives auto Photoshop effects when you snap? I can't seem to take a proper picture unless I switch on the flash. Queer...

































[The ISO was set to 100-200 cos it was broad daylight, but it gave this] Jon & I on a "treasure hunt" outdoors.


















[And there's always the funny lines across the screen] Jon armed with fire.



















[This is the best effect! That's how it came out and I'm so damn confused. I thought it came out nice anyway] 
















Named Baby & Mama by Jon.




















Tasty slime by the Indons of the house.














Taken by Jon. It's a freaky doll. If you drop it it laughs its head off.
















CJ7: "Am I dreaming....?"




















Jon & CJ forever.

No comments: