Friday, October 24, 2008

Already know

Patience is a good way to go. 
Not the only way, but one of many ways. 
Don't let the heart jump before you. 
Maybe what I'm saying is not even logical cos I'm sleepy now. 

Patience is divine. In my opinion. I just forget to do it sometimes.
Patience is the companion of wisdom. In Saint Augustine's opinion.
But I agree. Good one Saint Augustine.

I'm so grateful to have the ability to see, hear, touch, taste, smell. I thank god everyday for it. People who walk around with one hand, people who can't see and have to depend on the stick, people who weren't born normal. Most of them would want to be in our shoes. For some reason I see many of them nowadays. And you know what they say, you're there for a reason. Made to witness these things that makes you rethink and rethink. 

I'm happy. No matter how unhappy I am, I'm happy.

No comments: