Monday, October 27, 2008

Magic pinch


















It's that special pinch. That sends millions of watts of jolt into the mind and soul, instantly giving the 'wake up' we need. It occurs once in a blue moon. And when it does, it makes the body cringe in fear of scary possibilities. It makes the brain rethink and create new paths. The body screams "Revamp revamp!"

The time to enjoy is now. Less time for stressing over problems. Less time for self-pity. Less time for wandering. Less time for complaining. Execution has to begin now. Make the best out of things now. Appreciation and gratitude.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

If you want to hug your cat, hug it. If you need to apologize to your friend, apologize. Life is too short for waiting. Life is too short for lingering. Because you might not be able to do it tomorrow. Or the minute after that. The divine being up there can cut the breath out of us in a split second or faster. 

Time and tide waits for no man. (Ruz's fav. quote teehee, not sure if it still is) 

When I was little, mum kissed me goodnight every night and I asked her why. She said, in case she doesn't see me the next day. I guess at least I go to sleep knowing mum loves me. I kind of miss her strawberry kisses now but nothing I can do about it. So I spread it on. I'm kind of awkward in showing love to dad and Mat. But Mirzan and the lloved one. Like Mirzan, when I first see him in the day I hug him tight and kiss him on the cheek. Then after that I keep wanting to hug him. He'll probably get sick of it one day haha, but I don't care. 

Live life with no regrets. The time to act is now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:))

hello!
essy

NAT said...

eh! hi essy! i'm adding you to my links :D