Thursday, November 20, 2008

Something new

Somebody got an early birthday present (which is actually not anytime soon - March). 
Mirzan's "mama" and "papa" appeared at the door with a package in hand.

Inline skates! 
This boy got his pair before I got mine pfft. 
But I have to say, he's a fast-learner. It was like baby taking his first steps again.
He could move on his own in less than half-hour. Way to go baby!

He's such an active boy I guess it's good to have something new and challenging for him to pick up on and channel all that energy towards. He loves it so much I think he'll wear it to sleep.




















Wee new skates!



















Putting it on.



















"Mama" helping him gain balance.



















Tired, but happy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to thank you for posting a link to my site on the right! I very much appreciate it.

Next time you're on my site, drop a comment -- even if just to say hi -- so I know you're there, and we can keep in touch.

Thanks again.

ari