Sunday, November 25, 2007

Friends are Forever?



















I used to think friends forever was the most pretentious quote I ever heard.

I mean, who can keep a friend relationship forever right? We try, but most of the time we're unsuccessful. Graduation Day, we weep, we hug, 5 years later, we're not talking to 75% of them already.

So I thought, friends forever? So dumb. Now, 3 years after graduation, the only person I'm talking to is Ruz. We always stuck together then. I'm glad we're still talking now. She's the kind of person I don't want to lose (I'm making her a special customised birthday gift hehehehe).

Then I saw the light. Maybe they don't mean having just one (friend) relationship forever. But that throughout your life, you'd find that you constantly need your friends with you, no matter who or when. For support, for company, for happiness, for sharing experiences, and for love. Sometimes they say, if you have at least one person who loves you, you can succeed.

I agree whole-heartedly. Everyone's been down before. If I'm down because I had problems with my friends, I'd always feel like going home. Because I know I can talk to one person - Mirzan. He listens to my problems and responds. I'm shy to talk abt my problems to the other ppl in my family. But Mirzan responds appropriately. He'd make me feel secure because I know he loves me. Once I said, I'm scared because I think my friend hates me. He turned my head to face him and said "i shoot your friend."

Morrie said - "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come in."

What are we without the love of our family and friends? Friendship is forever.

3 comments:

Hello, I'm Jannah! said...

hehe... i think i'm the opposite... when i've got a prob, i don't wish to go home at all... i'd just sit somewhere quiet, ponder, maybe i'll write down or just take a very long walk... i'm kinda reserved... haha... well, different people have different ways to express ourselves... that's why we're born unique... cheers, Natz... don't worry... smile! we've got 6 weeks to go... =D

NAT said...

you know... actually it depends.. it varies from problem to problem.. if it's sch problems, i prefer being home... but if it's home problems, i prefer being in school with my friends.. hahaha but i know i can depend on mirzan for listening.. he tries to protect me sometimes.. my cute little hero.. hehehehehehe

Hello, I'm Jannah! said...

wakakaka! yeah... he's the most cutest littlest hero i've ever seen... hahaha... and he can sing, dance and "kill"... hahaha!