Monday, November 19, 2007

A moment like This



























I believe there are certain defining moments in our lives where everything completely changes direction from its intended path. It is followed by a series of significant events that makes the phase even more memorable. I don’t know about other people but I’ve seen it happen several times in my life.

Recently –

- I
lost my phone. Which was huge for me because I have never lost it, and at that point of realization I just felt completely empty, my heart fell to the bottom of my bottomless pit of a stomach, and I just didn’t know what to do.

- When I got home, I found out my
parents and maid quarreled. Big quarrel. The kind where they say, “If you do it again, I’ll send you back home!” In a way, I wish I could have been there to try and be the mediator and calm everyone down. But in a way, I’m glad I wasn’t there. I’d probably be in my room and sulking away listening to all the loud voices.

- I got my
first job event management at the Arts House. If I have to give an analogy of the experience, I’d say it’s like eating a strawberry. With a small bite out of a strawberry, you already get to taste its full sweetness burst in your mouth. It’s like getting a mouthful of the whole experience.

Because firstly, it was for Promax, secondly, we got to meet so many professionals from all over the globe, thirdly, we get loads of goodies like food, showreels, t-shirts, etc, fourthly, we make new friends with the crew, fifthly, we might not get another experience like that, sixthly, we got to meet
click five (big smiles), seventhly, we got to party till night (with click five still there), and eighthly, we got pay. GE GE GE GE.

-
Mirzan’s starting to act cold towards Bibik and whines about the tiniest things Bibik might have done wrong (or “wrong” in his own little 4-year-old perception). It’s never really happened before. He’s always been so close to her. But now he seems to blame her for everything. And I can see how sometimes she looks a little sad. But she’s a strong woman and I hope she knows I’m there for her.

- I went
cold turkey on someone I liked. Because losing phone means losing contacts. So I lost mine and I just stopped thinking about him. Hahahahahahahaha.

- I had a
sudden change of taste in music. Possibly because of Click Five. I’ve been listening to more upbeat and happy powerpop music rather than the more slow ones I used to. I have seasons for songs. Sometimes I feel like listening to the saddest songs in the world. Sometimes I feel like listening to the happiest songs in the world. Sometimes I feel like a mixture.

But this is just another phase you know. Many, many more to come. But one thing for sure is this one’s just started. Time to get rid of the problems and work towards a better phase (or place ngihngihngih).

No comments: