Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Loud music makes my bowels move

I have purchased 'Michael Jackson Live: The Dangerous Tour' DVD. It's a damn good feeling watching Michael again in clear quality. One day I'm going to share this with my children. And they'll look back on it like how we looked back at The Beatles, and hopefully embrace his music as well. He was one of the best thing that happened to my 90s. 

Here is a great song to look back on. Get lost in the music. 

Michael Jackson - Will You Be There





Hold me like the River Jordan and I will then say to thee, you are my friend
carry me like you are my brother, love me like a mother, will you be there?
weary, tell me will You hold me, when wrong will you scold me, when lost will you find me?

But they told me a man should be faithful, and walk when not able, and fight till the end
But I'm Only Human

Everyone's taking control of me, seems that the world's got a role for me
I'm so confused will you show to me you'll be there for me and care enough to bear me

Hold Me, Lay Your Head Lowly, Softly Then Boldly, Carry Me There
Lead Me, Love Me And Feed Me, Kiss Me And Free Me, I Will Feel Blessed
Carry, Carry Me Boldly, Lift Me Up Slowly, Carry Me There
Save Me, Heal Me And Bathe Me, Softly You Say To Me, I Will Be There

Lift Me, Lift Me Up Slowly, Carry Me Boldly, Show Me You Care
Hold Me, Lay Your Head Lowly, Softly Then Boldly, Carry Me There
Need Me, Love Me And Feed Me, Kiss Me And Free Me, I Will Feel Blessed

In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair, Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tribulations, Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence, Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain, Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part, For You're Always In My Heart.



No comments: