Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life's a beef and we love it




















Though I'm trying not to consume it too much just thinking of all those cute, chubby cows. But I have to admit, the Thaksin Beef Noodles at Seah Im are undeniably good. Contains no MSG and pretty refreshing taste. And Raya's approaching. So them Deng Dengs (above) are a "must" once a year. 

I realise Raya becomes more special for me when I reserve my stomach for most of the default Raya food like Lontong, sambal goreng, kueh tart. And for alot of us, homemade is always best. Cooked the way we know and like it to be by the hands of our mothers. With a special ingredient called love. i miss mum.

Which reminds me, we dropped by Geylang again last weekend to look for that nice baju kurung we saw on our first trip. It was grey with maroon red Roses all over. Was like one of those old, kampung style kurungs cos I'm so sick of all the funky new ones. There's no nice new ones this year, Second Chance disappointed me. I'll prolly wear one of the old ones. The relatives won't tell cos I rarely wear baju kurung anyway. 

Being at Frameworks has been great so far. I met the nicest bunch of people to work with. 

I started seeing the difference between interning at a production house and post- house. And I'm kinda glad I started at a production house first. I'm just thinking to myself it could be worse. But hey, everything's a learning process anyway. No matter where I landed I'd try and be happy with it anyway. 

Trying to love something you've never loved before can lead to interesting discoveries. Life's a beef, I love it, and my McDelivery is on its way now hooray!

No comments: