Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Can I keep you?

















It was on clearance sale at $6.95 so I had to get it. I watched it in cinema for my 8th birthday and it made me cry. Casper is such a sad boy. I still don't know how he died. I know he was 12 and he was sick but what kind I dunno. 

But he stayed behind instead of 'crossing over' to keep his father company. His father was an inventor, but people thought he was a lunatic cos he claimed he was haunted by the ghost of his dead son. He built a machine that he thought might be able to bring his son back to life. 

The whole movie's accompanied by great music. Especially that sad, sad one at the short moment at the Halloween party where Casper appeared as a real boy and Kat's mother's spirit appeared to visit her father. 

Here's "One Last Wish" by James Horner, the same guy who composed music for Titanic. and a video done by a Casper fan. If you love Casper too, enjoy.



Casper - One Last Wish (Secrecys)

No comments: